1. My birthday….
2. Since I am getting older, I feel the need to reflect on when I was younger. Exhibit A here. I don’t know if I will ever get a handle on #8 like I did when I was younger.
3. I need to stop adding blogs to my Google Reader. It’s getting ridiculous. And I keep obsessively reading them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Guess what most of them are about??
FOOD. Again, how am I not 500 lbs?
4. Halloween. I won’t go on a “what the hell is with candy corn?” rant but I will tell you that celebrating Halloween is getting more difficult as I get older. Should I really be dressing up in a costume and clambering with my fellow Denverites to the clubs and bars downtown? Probably not. Am I going to do it anyway? I might have to….
I think I may be holding onto my youth too hard.
5. Home projects will be the death of me. There are 5 million of them and they just keep piling up. If my hubby wasn’t handy, I don’t know what I would do with myself.
6. Have you ever made butternut squash risotto? Wow…. just wow.
7. Who is as excited as I am about the Les Miserables movie coming out in December? If you don’t know what I am talking about, just watch this. It’s going to be EPIC.
8. Snow before the end of October in Denver!
9. For all you geeks out there – Mathematical Translations of Popular Refrains.